Click the Banner

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Radio station intern claims French Montana tried to 'date rape' her


A college student and radio station intern named Mariela Sanchez (pictured right) is claiming that Khloe Kardashian's boo, French Montana, attempted to 'date rape' her when she tried to interview him a while back...

Here's what In Touch magazine is reporting;
Mariela Sanchez just wanted to interview French Montana for her YouTube channel. But the hard partying rapper - who's been dating Khloe Kardashian since February - had something else in mind when he invited the brunette onto his tour bus . . .
"He climbed on top of me and wouldn't get off," Mariella 23, tells In Touch. "I had to say 'stop' a few times. He tried to force himself on me." . . .
"He kept grabbing my head like he wanted me to give him oral sex," she said. "When I told him to stop, that I have morals and wasn't interested, he was in shock. He was like, 'Don't you know who I am?'. . .

No comments: