Click the Banner

Sunday, October 26, 2014

D'banj Plans First Musical Movie In Nigeria!


This year, 2014, will make D'banj's 10th year in the Nigeria's music industry and he's preparing to celebrate it big!
First he revealed that Don Jazzy will be producing some tracks on the upcoming album to mark the feat. 
Now, the Kokomaster will be dropping Nigeria's first ever musical movie and we are already excited about it because we can't wait to see what it looks like. 

To  bring that to life, he has a deal with Apple which involves making a musical movie about his 10-year journey as a musician. 
D'banj who called from Los Angeles, revealed this to Beat FM presenters, Olisa Adinua and Maria, : ‘Most people have the wrong impression that Dr Dre was the one that signed me, but the contract I have says ‘APPLE’ and to take it further, my management, DKM Media in conjunction with Apple is working on a musical movie. I’m going to act in the movie and play the role of D’banj’, he said.  

D’banj is currently taking acting lessons in preparation for the role; ‘Yes o, I’m currently taking acting lessons, initially, I didn’t know I would need acting lessons to play myself in the movie but they want to make it very professional and very well done.’...

No comments: